What’s new with me? Life sometimes causes you to hit a few walls and few stumbling blocks along the way. In doing so, lets me know that I am working on something great that must be released and shared with the world. Though I may have experienced a few setbacks that delayed publishing my novels, I have learned a few lessons along the way. The first lesson was learning to put me first while finding peace and balance.
As my life took a few turns, it forced me to review my past mistakes and evaluate how I can avoid making the same mistakes twice or three times. When you find yourself going down a dark road, one has to depend of the heavenly father for guidance out of darkness. One must stay prayed up because the attacks are just distractions to keep you from walking into your divine purpose.
What’s new with me? I have a new attitude about my life and what God has promised for me. I have new stories to tell and new desires that I will share with the world when the time is right. My stories that I want to share are inspirational, drama, mystery, hopeful, and love. I have a new mission in life that came to me in a dream as I was going through my storm. I am rebranding and restructuring my platforms to fit my purpose that has fallen upon my life. God has a mighty plan for my life and he has shown me that my gifts will be well received. I must not get discourage or afraid for he has already made a way for me.
I had to change my mindset about life, happiness, and what love really is. I had to rededicate my love and heart to Jesus because I fell down. Most importantly, I got up renewed mind and spirit filled with love, joy, and happiness. I had to accept that a man cannot give me happiness; he can be a part of it and a reason for my happiness. I am the one who had to choose to be happy or miserable. I choose to be happy and loved.
I walked into 2017 with new direction, new goals, a revitalized vision, a new mission, and a new love. I will be Xtra Ordinary in 2017 as I walk into Greatness and Purpose that was ordained by the most high. Get ready to be entertained.
- Sistah’s Place Blog Talk Radio hosts interviews with celebrities, authors, and small business (launched 2/17)
- Debut novel -Deceitful Secrets will be released late Spring 2017
- Sistah Pearl- a collection of short stories that will have you laughing and inspired will be released September 2017.
- Author Resource guide will be available June 2017.
- Sistah’s Voice segment Blog Talk radio show starts late May 2017.
- Sistah’s Creative Media collaborates with freelance Simone’s Digital World (April 2017)
- Black Excellence Awards ceremony July 2017 -Sistah’s Place is award winner.
- Book promotion interviews coming soon with announcements with digital/print magazines, radio, and blog talk radio interviews.
- Book Tour dates will be announced in May 2017.
- Transformation of Sistah’s Place Entertainment Blog into online magazine (May 2017)
- Addition of writers across multiple platforms
As you can see, I have been busy and there are some other hidden treasures for 2017 that will be announced at a later date.
Have you signed up for my newsletter?