Sistah’s Place Entertainment & Creative Media
Sistah’s Place Entertainment Magazine
Talk Show Hostess on Blog Talk Radio & Spreaker Network @Sistah’s PlaceListen to “Sistah's Place” on Spreaker.https://widget.spreaker.com/widgets.js
Sistah’s Creative Media
Offering expert services to clients starting with Branding, Website Design, Digital Media Services, and Podcast training.
My mission is to create awareness and exposure for our clients on digital, print, and across social media platforms that will give them greater exposure to audiences that will maximize their awareness about their projects, novels, music, film theater, and television projects. Creating new platforms and best practices for indie talent that elevates them to the next level.
To build a media business in an industry that I love to elevate exposure for indie talent with a magazine, talk show, create film, and television shows across multiple networks. Creating a legacy from within that will inspire, empower, educate, and open doors for beautiful black women for generations to come. Sistah’s Place is a brand created by Letrise Carter that will have an impact on how Indie & National artist in literary, film, television, and theater are seen and heard.
- Writing: Blogger for 6 years, with experience in magazine, print and digital. New author of debut Novel Deceitful Secrets release series October 2017. Blogger on 4 blog platforms.
- Editing: Editor of two electronic newsletters and experienced in content editing, and proofreading.
- Social Media: Promote content across multiple channels to grow engagement, entertain audience, brand, and small business building awareness on topics and project (film/TV).
February 2017 to Present: Sistah’s Blog Talk Radio/Sistah’s Place Podcast on Spreaker
- Radio Talk show interview celebrities, authors, and small business owners.
- Host real talk segments that affect Black Communities.
August 2014 to Present: Sistah’s Place Entertainment
- Editor and writer for feature articles in entertainment industry, television, publishing, music, and film.
- Update website theme and layout in WordPress.
- Interview indie actors, indie authors, indie filmmakers, and women of influential position who empower women & men.
- Responsible for developing and sharing content across owned and earned social channels, including blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos. Developing editorial calendars
- Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram, including the creation of some layout and visual content.
June 2015 to Dec 2018 Maya’s Blog Showcase
- Editor and writer for feature blog collaboration with 5 authors, bloggers, and educators writing about inspiration, current events, life, empowerment, beauty & social media, and wealth.
- Designer of website layout and updates to theme.
November 2015 to Present: New Author
- Writing debut novel Deceitful Secrets available October 17, 2017.
- Feature Blog articles that are inspirational, information, and entertaining.
- Write novel snippets, resource tips, and spoken word.
June 2015-September 2015: Caution Magazine
- Write up inspirational and empowering articles about life issues featured on cover articles.
February 2015 to July 2015: Beautifully Said Magazine
- Interview indie authors and indie film-makers
- Write up articles for online magazine feature.
Featured In Magazines
- Authentically You Magazine (2017)
- Black Pearls Magazine (2016)
- Cindy’s Simply Blog (August 2017)
- Scene Chicago (September 2017)
- Influential People Magazine (September 2017)
Tools & Writer’s Skills
- Google Analytics
- Movie Maker
- YouTube video editor
- Google +
- Stumble Upon me